Team Lead – Arrears Support Unit (ASU)
About this job
My client is a specialist mortgage servicing firm based in Dublin South. This role forms part of a range of newly created positions since the expansion of the client’s debt portfolio.
Now recruiting for an experienced Arrears Support Unit (ASU) Team Leader to support the department Manager in leading a team of approximately 18-20 ASU Executives. Candidates must have come from a background in mortgage debt recovery and have relevant, up-to-date knowledge of both CCMA and MARP.
This vacancy is offering a competitive salary and an impressive range of benefits including bonus and pension scheme.
- Assist the ASU Manager in managing the team’s performance by driving, motivating and influencing Team members.
- Coach and develop the Arrears Support Unit by identifying individual and team development needs.
- Carry out training needs analysis and devise performance improvement and development plans for discussion and agreement with the ASU Manager.
- Act as an expertise and knowledge focal point for team members in the area of mortgage arrears, internal procedures and Central Bank compliance.
- Devise own strategies to improve and change performance in the team.
- Manage performance to ensure specific arrears targets are met by the team.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience in team coaching and performance management within a mortgage or lending environment. Where candidates have Team Lead experience within banking, their experience with mortgage products must be significant.
- Excellent PC skills (use of database, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).
- APA (Loans) or similar qualification is desirable.
- Must possess the skills required to deal with demanding mortgage collections and arrears negotiations with customers, specifically in accordance with the requirements of the Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears.
- Proven ability to meet performance targets within a demanding and challenging environment.
- Must be highly driven with proven ability to work autonomously.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this opportunity, please apply via this advertisement with a copy of your up to date CV. For further information or a confidential conversation around this or the market within Banking & Insurance, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Mitchell of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists by emailing kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie.