Team Lead – Arrears Support Unit (ASU)
About this job
My client is a specialist mortgage servicing firm based in Dublin South. Having recently acquired a new book of business, they are now undergoing another period of significant growth and require an experienced Team Leader for their Arrears Support Unit.
Candidates applying need to come from a background in mortgage debt recovery and have relevant, up-to-date knowledge of relevant regulations (CCMA, CPC and MARP). APA status in Loans and Regulations is also essential for this role.
On offer will be a competitive salary and an impressive range of benefits including bonus and pension scheme.
- Assist the ASU Manager in managing your team’s performance
- Coach and develop the Arrears Support Unit by identifying individual and team development needs
- Carry out training needs analysis and devise performance improvement and development plans for discussion and agreement with the ASU Manager.
- Act as an expertise and knowledge focal point for team members inmortgage arrears, internal procedures and Central Bank compliance.
- Devise own strategies to improve and change performance in the team.
- Manage performance to ensure specific arrears targets are met by the team.
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience in leading a team – preferably within debt recovery, restructuring or underwriting (Candidates coming from a Team Lead position within a wider Banking environment are encouraged to apply, however, experience with mortgage products must be significant)
- Excellent PC skills (use of database, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).
- APA status in Loans and Regulations
- Must possess skills required to deal with demanding mortgage collections and arrears negotiations with customers
- Proven ability to meet performance targets within a demanding and challenging environment
- Must be highly driven with proven ability to work autonomously.
To register your interest in this opportunity, please apply via this advertisement with a copy of your up to date CV. For further information or a confidential conversation around this or the market within Banking & Insurance, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Mitchell of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists by emailing kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie.