About this job
On behalf of our client in the tech industry, we are recruiting for a Tax Manager for a 1 year FTC
The company is based in South Dublin but the role will initially be onboarded and working remotely
Working in an established and forward thinking finance team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of Group tax compliance and also have the opportunity to get involved in other exciting projects within the company
- Manage Group tax compliance across all the major tax heads and in all jurisdictions it operates and expands into.
- Ensure that all returns submitted to tax authorities are properly compiled and submitted in a timely manner.
- Work with external tax advisers on day to day tax matters and tax compliance, including across border tax planning and transfer pricing.
- Manage tax provisions and maintain tax balances on the general ledger.
- Manage and coordinate tax audits.
- Supporting Corporate M&A work as required.
- Assist in developing and managing the tax strategy for the Group.
- Play an active role in the Finance Team and provide support and guidance on technical accounting issues.
- Project lead on new subsidiary set up.
- Full ownership for recharges (transfer pricing) accounting in the Group.
- Assist FP&A team with tax cash flow forecasting requirements within the Group.
- Assist on external and internal audits.
- Qualified Accountant
- Qualified Tax Adviser
- At least 5+ years post qualification experience.
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax.
- Knowledge of OECD Transfer Pricing guidelines and proven Transfer Pricing Experience.
- Proven track record of successful accounting and tax planning in a PLC environment or large commercial organisation.
- A self-starter, highly motivated with a continuous improvement focus and attention to detail.