Systems Support Engineer
About this job
I am currently recruiting for a Systems Support Engineer for a key client of mine located in North Dublin.
This position will be part of a support team that are responsible for the support of the organisations users and IT Infrastructure that will range from desktop support to servers to networks.
The ideal candidate must be able to work within a collaborative team environment and demonstrate flexibility to procedures that may change overtime. Candidates must be able to provide end user support and have good communication skills with the users.
This role will consist of the following duties:
- Troubleshoot desktop and application issues ranging from core Windows Operating System issues to specialized business applications with the goal of root cause determination and prevention of future incidents.
- Engage technical peers as well as software and networking vendors to assist in resolution of issues requiring escalation, and properly document and vet proposed solutions or fixes.
- Work with business management and IT management to ensure that the local environment is consistently maintained, patched, and refreshed as necessary.
- 5+ years experience with MSFT Server 2016,2016, Hyper-V VMs and Windows Desktop OS
- Experience with routers and firewalls with a preference of SonicWALL technologies
- Experience with Cloud-based offerings such as Microsoft office 365, Google Apps, Box etc.
If this is something of interest to you contact Daire Meehan on 016994332 or send your updated CV