About this job
Systems Implementation Manager – Private Equity
My client, a leading global financial services company based in Dublin City centre, now has a senior requirement for an energetic and dynamic Systems implementation Manager within Private Equity to join their global team.
The successful candidate will lead change Co-ordination of Strategic, Regulatory and BAU initiatives for the implementation of a new Private Equity platform, supporting the Design, Build & Support Alternatives strategy whilst working closely with the Alternatives Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency Programme Managers.
You will collaborate with the Global Product team to ensure objectives are aligned with the Product Roadmaps for Private Assets, FA and GDTA whilst also supporting the Alternatives strategy in driving project delivery, reviewing project planning/timelines for delivery, assessment of scope, risks & issues.
- Experienced in implementing Fund accounting or Securities Services solutions, in-depth system integrations & data related projects (eFront or Investran knowledge required)
- Strong knowledge of Securities Services operational models and securities services products.
- Ideally familiar with Private Assets/Fund Administration products.
- Experience of implementing solutions across different technologies and under multiple project methodologies
- Private Assets experience.
- SaaS/Vendor Hosted Solutions implementation experience.
- Experienced in relationship management with a strong customer focus
- Experience in managing deliveries across multiple IT teams and development centers in a global setting
- Influential communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to intelligently articulate the complicated cases for IT investments and alternatives in the language of business.
- Strong commercial orientation, appreciating the business usage of systems developed
- Excellent knowledge of the project lifecycle and application development process
If you feel this role would be right for you, please apply and we will be in touch. Please note you must have full working rights in Ireland and the EU to be considered for this position.