About this job
This is an excellent opportunity for a people, customer focused individiual to join an award winning community Pharmacy group offering flexible working hours and career progression within a Pharmacy store based in the Dublin West Region.
- Previous experience in a busy Pharmacy environment.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to build a strong working relationship with the supervising Phamacist and all team members in the pharmacy to ensure excellent delivery of servie to customers.
- Assist the Pharmacist in accurately and efficiently preparing prescriptions and verify customer information requirements.
- Operate within the most recent PSI regulations and guidelines on good practices for relevant services.
- Provide customers with advice on medication and services with deep understanding and true professionalism in keeping with the companies core values.
- Competitive salary.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Staff discounts.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Tax daver travel scheme.
- PRSA pension arrangements.
- Flexible 40hr working week.
- Comprehensive supervised training.
- Additional long service days.
- Annual PSI fees reimbursed for all pharmacists.