About this job
If you are an ambitious Pharmacy professional who is registered with the pharmaceutical society of Ireland (PSI) this could be the opportunity for you to develop your career.
- Previous experience in a busy Pharmacy environment.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Build a strong working relationship with the Supervising Pharmacist and all team members in the pharmacy to ensure seamless delivery of service to our customers.
- Assist the Pharmacist to accurately and efficiently prepare prescriptions and verify customer information requirements.
- Operate within the most recent PSI regulations and guidelines on good practices for relevant services.
- Provide customers with advice on medication and services with deep understanding and true professionalism in keeping with our Core Values.
- Competitive salary on offer for successful candidates.
- Quarterly bonus
- Generous staff discounts
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Additional long service days
- Comprehensive supervised training
- Tax saver travel scheme
- PRSA pension arrangements
- Flexible 40hr working week with rotas done well in advance.
- Annual PSI fees reimbursed for all pharmacists
If you are a people, customer focused individual who would like to grow your career with a progressive company get in touch today!