Store Manager- Cork
About this job
As Store Manager you will be fully responsible for the day to day running of a busy, fast paced grocery retail store.
Reporting to the Regional Manager you will also be responsible for managing and training new and existing staff in your store.
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in retail management in a busy retail environment, have a passion for retail and ambition to grow and progress in retail management.
- Must have 5+ years at Store Manager or Senior Assistant manager level in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Grocery management experience an advantage but not essential.
- Strong understanding of retail management store KPIs.
- Experience with rostering and managing large teams in a busy retail store.
- Must be an energetic, hard-working, hands on type manager.
- Ability to train and motivate staff on the shop floor.
- Target driven with strong communication, customer service and people management skills.
If you want to join and award-winning retailer and develop your career in retail management specifically in grocery retail, this could be the role for you.