About this job
As Store Manager you will support the Store Owner in the day to day running of a busy fast paced grocery retail store, which will include managing and training new and existing staff in store.
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail management in a busy retail environment, have a passion for retail and ambition to grow and progress in retail management.
- Must have 3+ years at Assistant Manager or Store Manager level in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Grocery and fresh food management experience is essential for this role.
- Strong understanding of retail management store KPIs.
- Experience with rostering and managing large teams in a busy retail store.
- Must be an energetic, hard-working, hands on type manager.
- Ability to train and motivate staff on the shop floor.
- Target driven with strong communication, customer service and people management skills.
If you want to join and award-winning retailer and develop your career in retail management specifically in grocery retail, this could be the role for you.