About this job
Lincoln recruitment are currently seeking a skilled Registered Staff Nurses for a well established and high quality nursing home in louth. The Shifts can be nights/days ( whichever preferable) , and typically consisit of 3 X 12 hour shifts per week, which can be agreed with management.
The staff nurse should have at least 6 months experience working in an English-speaking country, ideally within an elderly care home setting. The Nurse will work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team in the provision of the highest quality care in Acute Settings. The role will be responsible for the delivery of best nursing practice based on individual residents’ assessments of their care needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Quality of Care Responsibilities
- Day to day supervision of the care and nursing staff
- Co-ordinate resident activities
- Work within HIQA regulations
- Full registration with the NMBI
- RGN qualification
- Clinical knowledge, reasoning skills and evidence-based practice to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role.
- 17.50 – 19 euro per hour (Potentially more DOE)
- 5% Matched pension
- Three day week
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV. Alternatively, you can ring for more information on 01 963 7070
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €17.50 to €19.00 /hour