Staff Grade Occupational Therapist in (Rehabilitation)
About this job
Advance your career with a fantastic professional, friendly team culture.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join an acute mental health service in north Dublin.
I am recruiting a Staff Grade Occupational Therapist to join a highly regarded, well established acute service in north Dublin.
The role of the Staff Grade Occupational Therapist is to deliver an Occupational Therapy service within the Specialised Rehabilitation Unit. The Staff Grade Occupational Therapist will work closely with the Senior Occupational Therapist. You will have the opportunity to gain experience working part of a multidisciplinary team.
A Permanent fulltime position, a very exciting opportunity for a Staff Grade Occupational Therapist who is keen to enhance their skills in acute rehabilitation and mental health.
Main Duties: Assessment and treatment of patients as part of a team for patients with stroke, acquired brain injury, and other complex neurological conditions.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy. Eligibility for membership to the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Be a member of AOTI.
- Minimum 1 year post qualification experience in acute rehabilitation/mental health.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to be able to effectively prioritise their workload to meet the demands of the service (22beeded unit)
- A comprehensive knowledge of Recovery principals in mental health.
- Previous group facilitation skills essential.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: +3531 9637070 or email a copy of your CV