About this job
My client is a specialty reinsurer with offices in Dublin City Centre.
Due to expansion, I am now seeking an experienced Underwriter to join an established and profitable team responsible for classes of business including aviation, energy and terrorism risks.
Salary and package will be highly competitive depending on candidate profile.
Key responsibilities may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Underwriting submissions
- Supporting business development for specialty classes of business with a focus on Marine & Energy, Cyber, Aviation, Space and Terrorism
- Pricing or reviewing the pricing adequacy of reinsurance opportunities
- Assist in monitoring industry performance and identifying new classes of business
The ideal candidate will bring to the table the following skills and experiences:
- 5-10 years underwriting experience
- Strong experience underwriting specialty lines of business
- Proven track record underwriting profitability
- Strong broker relationships
To register your interest in this role, please apply directly via this advertisement with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All applications will be handled in strictest confidence. Additional correspondance should be directed to Katie of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists via email or LinkedIn.