Specialist Client Services
About this job
Due to continued growth mu Client is looking to hire a Senior Client Services Specialist for the corporate trust space.
Job Description: Client Services Specialist
The Senior Specialist has primary responsibility for the management of a number of Loan Funds or CLO (Collateralized Loan Obligations) portfolios of Corporate Trust Clients and serves as the key day-to-day contact. The Client Service Senior Specialist is responsible for servicing the overall Client relationship ensuring delivery of our contract obligations. Key Responsibility for building Client Partnerships. The Senior Specialist leads a team of Client Service professionals Services co-servicing Client Relationships.
The Senior Specialist will quickly address and resolve problems, possess strong decision-making and organizational skills, and will communicate effectively with Group Manager, internal shared service partners and with internal and external clients. The Senior Specialist will also actively assist the Group Manager with developing and driving new strategic plan initiatives.
Essential Functions – Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Day to day oversight of the assigned portfolios to ensure high Client Experience Levels
- Transaction Management:
– Cash & Trade (Loans, Bonds etc) Management Oversight – ability to engage with clients to ensure timely execution
– Report Review and preparation on Portfolio’s Performance, Monitoring of Service Level Agreements, creation
of KPI reports
- Collaboration: Continuous dialogue and open communication with Lead Manager and Group Manager on status of work being completed by supporting teams
- Leads and Chairs Client Meetings and ensure minutes and follow up items are closed out
- Develop strong working relationships with Front Office Relationship Managers
- Identify and resolve issues while serving as a high-level escalation point for complex situations and ensure that they are brought to a successful resolution
- Employee Development: Key role in the training of the support team on Client and deal with specific requirements
- Partner with Global Group Managers to identify and streamline business operations. Support the efforts to enhance controls by standardizing relevant business processes and consistently managing/monitoring those activities to ensure quality and accuracy. Support key business programs, including business and process improvements which drive greater operational efficiencies and superior client service
- Serve as an escalation point and communicate effectively with other internal shared services, external investment managers, brokers and clients. This role sets the directions and tones for the client service administration elements of our business and therefore drives overall client relationships and risk management
- To proactively monitor and manage the activities performed within our business partners
- To hold regular meetings and escalate any concerns
Senior Specialist what we are looking over
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years Corporate Trust or related financial markets/securities industry experience. and a minimum of 7 years financial services industry experience.
- Strong Client Management Experience
- Ability to review deal governing documents
- Experience in Loans (syndicated, bilateral, real estate) very desirable
- Solid understanding of the product(s) administered by the group and thorough understanding of risk management and control practices.
- To proactively monitor and manage the activities performed within our business partners outside of Ireland
- Ability to quickly address issues – strong decision making
- Strong Financial Services Technical Skills
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel
- Opportunity for further academic training
- Opportunity to join the site-wide business resource group
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic permanent job opportunity please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to Tom Guilfoyle of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists at or by calling (01) 661 0444.