Solvency II / Regulatory & Statutory Lead
About this job
Solvency II/Regulatory & Statutory Lead
- Dublin City Centre
- Salary: 60k – 65k plus a comprehensive benefits package
Our client, a well know financial services company, are seeking to recruit a Solvency II/Regulatory & Statutory Lead. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Reporting Team responsible for the entities within our clients remit. This role will offer a lot of variety and responsibility. For anyone looking to make a move and add value then this is an excellent opportunity.
- Timely and accurate Quantitative and Qualitative Solvency II reporting to the CBI
- Monitoring and implementing Regulatory and Statutory change in conjunction with the business and other support functions
- Monitoring of developments in accounting standards and implementation of changes to policies, processes, and controls to ensure continued compliance with accounting standards and other relevant reporting guidelines.
- Coordinate the preparation of Quarterly QRTs for submission to the CBI and provide relevant commentary for Board/Audit Committee
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) with 3+ years PQE and relevant reporting experience
- Previous experience within the Life Assurance industry desirable
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and Solvency II
- Technically strong accountant
- Self driven candidate who will take ownership of the reporting process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong level of attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive team player with the ability to work independently, while also confident liaising with stakeholders from different departments and geographical locations to resolve issues.
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for timely completion of tasks within tight deadlines.
How to Apply
For further information on this fantastic permanent job opportunity please apply to CV to Clíona Lyons of Lincoln Recruitment at clyons @ lincoln.ie
Please submit your CV in word format