Solicitor – 12 Month FTC
About this job
Our client, retail credit firm and specialist mortgage servicer are now seeking to hire a solicitor with specific experience in Real Estate to join on a 12 – month Fixed Term contract. In this role you will work on the Legal Team and provide legal support to the various teams across the business (Litigation Team, Asset Management Team, Arrears Support Unit, and Customer Services)
- Provide legal support and advice to the various business departments around perfecting and/or enforcing security.
- Prepare and draft Deeds of Appointment or Deeds of Discharge in relation to Receiverships.
- Prepare and draft transfer deeds in respect of mortgagee sales and transfer of equity approvals.
- Assist the business with conveyancing, security and enforcement queries.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Litigation team in relation to mortgage arrears cases in the legal process.
- Instruct and manage panel firms in relation to solicitor or title insurance claim cases.
- Liaise with the Insolvency Services of Ireland in relation to bankrupt borrowers, maintain and update a register.
- Carry out investigation in relation to alleged fraud, report to Garda National Economic Crime Bureau (GNECB) and maintain a fraud register.
- Qualified solicitor (currently enrolled with the Law Society of Ireland).
- Minimum 3 years relevant PQE. (Conveyancing, litigation, receiverships, bankruptcy, fraud, professional indemnity cases,)
- Experience in the financial services sector is preferable.
- Solid IT skills (use of case management systems, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Good communication skills, in particular the ability to negotiate effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and follow through on tasks.
- Drive, energy, and an enthusiastic team player.
The salary range for this position is €60K – €65K. Does this sound like you or someone you know? If so, please apply directly via the link below. For further information or for a confidential discussion on this or any other job roles we have available, please do not hesitate to contact Conor O’Reilly at or by calling (01) 661 0444.