Social Care Worker
About this job
We are looking for Social Care Workers from a variety of Social degree backgrounds to work with a number of our clients in Special Care in Nationwide. With the aim of providing high-quality social care services to vulnerable young people. A unique and rewarding opportunity with plenty of development and progression available.
Job Title: Qualified Social Care Worker
Location: Dublin, Nationwide
The successful candidate will ensure that his/her knowledge and skills are utilised effectively and efficiently to facilitate and provision of an equitable and quality client focused service that enhances the health and wellbeing of its users.
Your responsibilities as a Social Care Worker with Lincoln Healthcare will include but are not limited to.
- Provide care and support to young adults
- Provide the intervention required to address the issues which prevent young people from living at home or in foster care
- Promote the rights of each young person within the centre
- Encourage attendance in school and educational training programmes
- Liaise with family, general services and other agencies on the young person’s behalf
- Draw up regular reports on the progress and development of the young person
- Be accountable for the young person’s documents, information, and finances
The positions are now open to a variety of Social Work backgrounds including.
- BA in Youth and Community
- BA (Hons) Psychology
- Level 7 in Addiction Studies
- BA (Hons) Counselling and Addiction
- Disability (Level7)
- BA in Social Science
- BA in Social Care and Applied Social Studies
You must have a minimum of 6 months of experience working in the social care sector, ideally residential or with vulnerable young people.