Social Care Worker
About this job
Main Purpose of Job
- To maintain a high level of clinical care
- To provide quality person centered care to meet the needs of patients.
- To promote a caring environment for patients through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual needs of patients.
- To provide high standard services as specified in given assigned tasks and duties.
A HETAC Accredited Diploma/Batchelors Degree in Applied Social Studies or Relevant Level 5 and above Social Care Qualification.
At least 1 year of experience
Experience in managing behavior which challenges
Experience with adults/children with intellectual disabilities.
The ability to work on his/her own initiative and supervise service users/staff in a residential setting.
Excellent confidentiality and communication skills.
Plus the below trainings:
- Children First
- Manual Handling
- Infection Control
- Safeguarding for Vulnrable Adults
- Fire Safety
*It is essential to be provide us with all the above training certificates or to commit in gathering them in case you miss some or all of them.
What we offer you
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Incentive Packages
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV or ring at 019026691.