Site Manager – Tier 1
About this job
Title: Site Manager/General Foreman
Now that sites have resumed and are back up and running following the recent shutdown, my client a Tier 1 contractor who currently have a significant portfolio of projects across Leinster, have a requriement for expereinced Site managers to join their team.
The Site manager need strong with RC frame expereince and also a track record of delivering large scale projects from groundworks to handover.
- Responsible for the day to day managing of the site
- Maintain a constant drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet targets while maintaining quality standards
- Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
- Manage the workflow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the programme of works on site
- Agree sub-contractors’ long term and short-term programme and monitor performance
- Implement Health & Safety procedures
- Contribute to the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- 5+ years’ experience construction experience
- Tier 1 or Tier 2 Main contractor expereince
- RC Frame experience
- Salary €65K – 75K Negotiable DOE
I am a recruitment specialist within the construction sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Elisha Langan on 01 6610444/ elangan (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.