Site agent -Civils – Wicklow Town
About this job
Site Agent – Civils work – Wicklow
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading civils contractor who specialise in Road Construction, Utilities, Water & Waster Water, Structures, Marine Works, Rail, and Road Network Asset Management. Due to recent expansion and numerous new projects awarded, a requirement has arisen for a Site Agent in Wicklow. Company is known for low attrition rate, and a major emphasis on developing internal staff.
The Site agent would be based on a long term role based in Wicklow on a Civils Project, 12-18 month duration.
- Ensuring company procedures and systems on quality, health & safety and the environment are implemented and complied with on site.
- Ensuring the accurate setting out and surveying of all aspects of the works
- Interpreting engineering drawings and specifications and ensuring the accurate construction of the works in accordance with client requirements
- Providing sufficient and accurate information to the site Works Management and Foremen to ensure timely construction of the works
- Assisting with ensuring adequate plant, labour and subcontract and material resources are available in a timely manner to comply with the project’s timescales.
- Assisting with the process of ensuring the timely procurement and payment of suppliers and subcontractors in accordance with company procedures and monitoring their performance including financial throughout the project.
- GPS, Level and total station experience required.
- Utilities/Civil expereince preferential
Salary: €55,000 – 65,000 + benefits
Should you have the required background and skills required for this role, please contact Brendan Mullins for further information on or call 01 661 0444.