Site Administrator / Document Controller
About this job
Title: Site Administrator / Document Controller
Location : Donegal
- Tier 1 Contractor
- CV Defining Projects
One of Irelands tier 1 main contractor who has built up an extensive portfolio around Ireland has a requirement for a Site Administrator/ Document Controller to work on one of their large-scale Pharmaceutical projects based in Donegal.
The successful candidate will have worked in a similar capacity previously and will have a strong knowledge of Site Administration.
- Managing the daily operations of the site office
- Responsible for recording and tracking all site documentation records must be up to date and achieved correctly
- communicate and assist the onsite document controller
- Requisition of materials
- Maintaining the visitors log
- Maintaining a professional image for the company in all dealings with public and stakeholders
- Inspection of deliveries where possible
- BCAR Co-ordination
- Liaising with Contractors + Subcontractors
- 1-2 years on-site experience and/or previous Document Controller / Site Administrator experience with a Main Contractor.
- Proficient in Microsoft word, office, Excel, PowerPoint
I am a recruitment specialist within the construction sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Elisha Langan on 01 6610444/ elangan (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.