Senior Transfer Agent
About this job
My Client are an established Financial Organisation that are going through a period of growth. We are paticularly expanding out TA/ Investor Relations team. We are recruiting for a Senior TA to join the team on an initial contract.
To assist the Supervisor/Assistant Manager in the delivery of Investor Services Functions to clients within agreed quality, timing and output targets, as well as in compliance with the Funds Offering Memorandum and departmental procedures and controls.
- Key role for the delivery of a cohesive service to our clients and their investors.
- Responsible for shareholder servicing across multiple clients.
- Responsible for the reporting and media distribution across multiple clients.
- Ensure accuracy and quality in all aspects of the client and shareholder interface with HSSI, via telephone, written correspondence and on line.
- Preparation of KPI and SLA reporting to ensure client service levels are met.
- Maintain close and positive working relationship with all teams within the IS Department to ensure cohesive service delivery.
- Previous experience in Investor/Shareholder Services/Transfer Agency is essential.
- Third level qualification in Business/Finance is essential.
- Product knowledge of alternative and traditional Funds is an advantage.
- Demonstration of strong industry knowledge is essential.
- Strong inter-personal skills together with communication and team work
If you’re intersted in discussing this role or other roles please apply here to send your cv to Sarah at Lincoln Recruitment.