Senior Systems Accountant – Navision
About this job
Our client is undergoing a massive amount of growth and acquiring new companies on a regular basis. With this growth the business has implemented Navision and is now in the post implementation phase. Looking for a qualified accountant with experience setting up or acting as a super user for Navision.
- Liaise with the heads of Sales, Procurement, AP, AR and finance teams on all ERP and CRM matters
- Deal with the 3rd party consultants and engineers for additional coding and system changes
- Become the trainer for current and new staff for Navision
- Produce Jet Reports for the business and explain to finance how to build reports
- Own the Navision system and be the go-to person
- Work with the Internal IT department to ensure a smooth flow from Sales to Invoice out
- Plan and test more automation tools
- Ad hoc projects
- Qualified accountant
- Previous Nav/Navision experience a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Can do attitude
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Matthew Roberts (ACCA) of Lincoln Recruitment.