Senior Site Manager
About this job
Title: Site Manager
- CV Defining projects
- Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
My client has a requirement for a senior site manager to join their large-scale student accommodations project in Dublin’s City Centre. My client being one of Irelands most reputable contractors with several large-scale projects around Dublin 2 and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate for this position will have relevant experience on large scale RC structures on construction projects.
- Reporting to contracts manger
- Managing Sub-contractors and director personal
- Responsible for managing day to day operations on site
- Oversee the running of the site ensure health and safety procedures are in order
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution
- Maintenance of good records on projects
- Ensuring efficient communication on site
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the budget
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Site Manager with main building contractor
- Ability Communicate effectively with Contractors and Subcontractors
- Experience working on RC frame structures
I am a recruitment specialist within the construction sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Elisha Langan on 01 6610444/ elangan (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.