Senior Risk Manager – Capital Markets
About this job
My client – a global financial institution is seeking to hire a Senior Risk Manager to join their Dublin city centre office. In this role you will be responsible for risk oversight of the trading business. You will lead a group that has risk oversight for multiple units, including carrying out analysis and recommendations on limits including utilisation from remote booking, model review, risk reporting, stress testing, valuation, and P&L attribution.
- Ensure Market and Liquidity risks are identified and assessed in line with risk appetite and limits.
- Ensure the reported P&L is prudently examined to understand risk taking and valuation issues.
- Resolve risk and valuation related issues and ensure the portfolios are valued properly.
- Perform stress testing on covered portfolios including scenario testing and reverse stress testing.
- Conduct data classification and spot check reviews of relevant regulatory reporting.
- Conduct model assessment and ongoing review for assigned models.
- Prepare risk reporting for and present to relevant management and Board committees.
- Economics/Finance related degree or a quantitative discipline.
- 5 -10 years related experience in risk management or direct experience in the financial industry.
- Strong knowledge of risk measurement such as VaR, risk sensitivities, stress testing, and models.
- Working knowledge of banking regulations relating to capital and liquidity requirements.
- Solid understanding of Capital Markets products.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Advanced IT skills across multiple systems MS Excel & Word.
The salary range on offer is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Conor O’Reilly.
You must be an E.U. Citizen or hold a Stamp 4 visa to be considered for this role.