Senior Risk Analyst
About this job
Our client, an Insurance organisation are currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Analyst to join their growing team based in Dublin. Reporting to the Head of Operational Risk, ensuring the risk framework is embedded across the organisation.
- Responsible for implementing best practise risk management throughout the company.
- Review ongoing risk monitoring, testing, incident reports with the different business units.
- Support the Head or Operational Risk with the preparation of ongoing reporting.
- Engage with and provide reports to senior management.
- Provide training to relevant team within the organisation.
The successful candidate will have 3 years’ plus experience in an Operational Risk role, ideally from financial services background, insurance experience desirable. Strong experience dealing with the first line and senior stakeholders. Must have a third level qualification in a relevant business / finance or legal discipline. Risk qualifications desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and or call 01 6610444.
If you are a Compliance / Risk professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance & Risk team recruit for Compliance / Risk roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance / Risk Manager, Compliance / Risk Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.