Senior Quantity surveyor
About this job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Waterford
- Leading Main Contractor with extensive pipeline of work in South East
- Long term role in the South East
- Excellent Package on offer
Our Client is a Design & Build contractor based in Waterford. Due to there continued growth, they are currently looking for an expereince Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your key responsibilities may vary depending on the nature and stage of the project being worked on, but can include:
- preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Performing risk, value management and cost control;
- Advising on procurement strategy;
- identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Allocating work to subcontractors;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree Qualified QS
- Previous experience ideally with Main contractor
- Highly motivated and ability to manage own work.
- 55-70K + Vehicle/Allowance
Should you have the required background and skills required for this role, please contact Brendan Mullins for further information on bmullins(@)lincoln.ie or call 01 661 0444.