Senior Project Manager – Consultancy – Daily Rate
About this job
Role Title: Senior Project Manager – Consultancy – Daily Rate
Role Summary: My client an international firm based in Dublin is in urgent need of an experienced Senior Management Consultants. If you are looking to join a dynamic and diverse team delivering large-scale transformation programme Consulting services, working with clients across government, health, utilities, transport, financial services, and telco, my client can offer just that. This is a daily rate contract, with projects that include CRM Implementations, IT & PMO, Operations Transformation.
Ideal Candidate: I am looking for experienced (10 years approx), motivated people with experience working in a management consulting in industry or the public sector. You will need to possess app 10-15 years of Project Management experience of managing and delivering large-scale projects. It is essential that you have worked within Consulting.
Contract: Full time position – 6-12-month Contract, daily rate negotiable.
Key role Responsibilities include:
- Working as part of a team to ensure that all project deliverables are managed to time, cost and quality.
- Ensuring that project plans, project logs (E.g., Risks, assumptions issues, dependencies logs) and project budgets are managed effectively.
- Delivery of major project/programme activities, including business process design, testing and end user training involving multiple cross functional stakeholders.
- Working directly with clients on a regular basis to help create innovative insights and solutions to meet their needs.
- PM qualification (a bonus).
- 3rd level educational qualifications.
- Experienced in the full Software Delivery Lifecycle and large-scale systems implementation.
- Experience of managing teams and change management.
- Experience of implementing solutions based on leading software packages e.g., SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Workday etc.
- Good understanding of project governance and change management principles.
- Consultancy background or similar advisory role in industry
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly via the link or call 35319026557 / email.