Senior Process Engineer – Water
About this job
Senior Process Engineer required by a well established organisation within the water sector. This is a permanent opportunity based in Galway.
- Undertake feasibility, outline and detailed process design work
- Work with and developing process tools such as mass balances and process flow diagrams.
- Responsible for driving through continuous improvement mindset and use relevant engineering methodologies to implement control measures and improvements
- Research, define and implement process development to introduce improvements in processes and products
- Liaison with Clients
- Provide technical assistance to other departments.
- Work within company guidelines and ensure that all health & safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Provide technical support/advice for the commissioning of process facilities.
- Provide process advice to clients on both new and existing facilities
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position within the water/wastewater sector
- Degree qualification within engineering or environmental
- Understand specifications and be able to scope projects from the specification
- Understanding of control and automation
- Ability to produce P&ID’s and flow diagrams
- Knowledge of current water regulations