About this job
Role Title: Senior PMO
Role Summary: My client based in Dublin is in urgent need of a senior PMO person to assist with their global Project Management office. It will be a remote working role.
Ideal Candidate: An experienced PMO person (7+ years exp) you will need to have global PMO experience having setup and run PMOs before. Ideally be trained in Prince 2 or PMI and have some consultancy experience.
Contract: 1-year contract with potential to extend, fixed term salaries (preferred) or daily rates, negotiable.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the full project management life cycle
- Providing both verbal and written communications regarding risks & project status
- Project execution and governance aspect of the PMO role
- Tracking deadlines, deliverables & timelines throughout the process
- Managing the overall process of carrying out the project & PMO
- Process improvement and standards developments
- Project Prioritisation and Portfolio Alignment
- PMO Infrastructure and leadership experience
- Proven track record of delivery and setting up of a PMO
- Some travel may be required, but it will be infrequent.
- Retail experience
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly via this link.