Senior IT Project Manager – Healthcare
About this job
Role Title: Senior IT Project Manager – Healthcare
Role Summary: My client a leading healthcare service provider is in urgent need of IT Project Managers to engage in overseeing and coordinating the design, implementation and integrity of the technical aspects for their ICT projects throughout a transformation programme of work. This includes accountability for; infrastructure, communications, databases, end-user devices, medical device integration, third party system integration, data migration, security, access and system support activities.
Ideal Candidate: Highly motivated, proven track record of Project Delivery (+5 years) predominantly within Healthcare, experienced in leading and managing critical, highly complex and/or large technical bespoke ICT projects, Knowledge and experience of Platform and Storage, and PMP or Prince 2 qualified.
Salary: Negotiable + exceptional benefits package (depending on experience)
Role Responsibilities include:
- Support Programme Managers in implementing best-in-class programmatic, planning and reporting methodologies to ensure projects are managed in a standardised way
- Independently manage specific projects
- Ensure teams are performing at their best
- Manage projects in a standardised and efficient manner in line with the overall strategic transformation programme and under the PMO methodology
Bonus Role Requirements:
- Experience implementing SAAS desirable
- An understanding of the healthcare environment and technologies involved in eHealth project implementations is desirable
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly.