Senior Fund Administrator- FTC
About this job
My Client are an established financial organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
We are recruiting for a Senior Fund Administrator to come on-board for an 11 month FTC.
Some Duties Include:
- Produce accurate fund valuations within set deadlines following documented procedures under current operating model. Completion of liquidated funds in a timely manner.
- Ensure all costs are captured and that payment is received for all services provide. Ensure all fee billing is done in a timely manner; ensure there are no long standing accruals on the funds being administered. Maintain and reconcile income and expense accruals for allocated funds.
- Maintain accurate control and oversight over all migrated processes to ensure timely and accurate NAV delivery. Engage with the City Sites through participation in the service calls, prompt and accurate reporting.
- Excellent A&V experience of a min of two years in a Financial Services or Accounting operation with an excellent track record in a broad range of fund types (alternative and traditional)
- Proven track record of excellent client service and KPI delivery.
- A graduate/post graduate in a Finance related discipline; preferably qualified / part qualified and currently studying to be an accountant.
- Proven ability to identify business opportunities for the group.
If you’re interested in discussing this role further, please apply here to send your cv to sarah Griffin in Lincoln Recruitment.