Senior Financial Accountant, Energy, Dublin City
About this job
Our Client is a boutique energy company with a mixture of energy trading and services. Active in the electricity, gas, oil and related commodities in Ireland, UK and Europe with ambitions to grow furthur. With a high calibre team in place they are looking to expand and add some experience to the team.
The role will be acting as a business partner within the Finance & Operations team but with a key interaction with the Client Services team. Client Services manage over 1,000GW of energy assets and this role is key to the continued success of this business. Our client is an expanding company and have ambitious growth plans, affording the successful candidates outstanding long term career opportunities.
- Prepare management accounts for multiple projects
- Review junior staff and approve workloads
- Ensuring all financial deadlines are met and cleared in a timely manner
- Communicate results to the management team and liaise with other departments
- Act as a business partner with projects team, reviewing profitability and ROI
- Other Ad Hoc Projects
- Prepare budgets and forecasts on a quarterly basis
- Prepare and liaise with auditors
Experience & Skills Required:
- Qualified Accountant – Minimum 3 year PQE
- Prior Energy or similar sector advantageous
- Commercially focused mind-set – Offer insight to management and other departments
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Proven team player
- Problem solver
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Matthew Roberts (ACCA) of Lincoln Recruitment.
Mroberts (@) Lincoln.ie