Senior Financial Accountant, Energy, Dublin City
About this job
Financial Accountant | Dublin City Centre
A successful and growing company in the energy sector are on the lookout for a strong accountant. Currently due to organic growth and new projects the company is in a massive growth phase, the role offers an excellent opportunity for an accountant to develop and get into a highly sought-after sector.
- Manage the day to day of finance
- Manage Payroll, AP, AR staff and review workload
- Produce journals and close accounts
- Complete monthly reconciliations
- Compile variance analysis and management reports
- Review Intercompany movements and SPV’s
- Review VAT returns
- Ad Hoc Projects
Experience & Skills Required:
- Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE
- Ideally Practice trained – With accounts preparation
- Strong Excel
A great opportunity to an exciting sector and a company where you can gain invaluable experience.
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Matthew Roberts (ACCA) of Lincoln Recruitment.
01 661 0444