Senior Enterprise Risk Management Analyst
About this job
Our client, a large financial institution is currently recruiting for Senior Enterprise Risk Management Analyst for their Dublin based office. The successful person will be responsible for overseeing the risk governance and frameworks across the business.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Provide effective oversight and maintenance of the company’s enterprise risk management framework;
- Take the key principles of the company’s enterprise risk management framework and ensure their practical implementation across the company;
- Reviewing and providing feedback and challenge to risk policies from all of the company’s risk areas;
- Monitoring regulatory developments and ensuring the company is kept up to date with all requirements and guidance;
- Building Management Information and reports and insights;
This person will be a recognised authority within the company on the risk management team through an in-depth knowledge of the risk management policies and guidelines. Strong report writing skills with significant experience of presenting top quality reports to senior management is a must.
3-5 years’ experience within a risk role, preferably in the banking industry.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.