Senior Engineer – Donegal/Sligo
About this job
Senior Engineer – Main contractor – Donegal, Sligo, Fermanagh area
- Easily commutable from Sligo,Leitrim, Fermanagh
- Long term Multimillion euro project with renowned main contractor
- Excellent remuneration provided
Our client is a Leading main contractor in the Irish construction industry. They are now seeking to recruit a Senior Site Engineer on a large development for a client just outside Donegal. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a major project offering long-term opportunities in the Sligo /Fermanagh/ Donegal region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of day to day setting out on Site
- Setting out from foundations to completion
- Delivery of quality products on site
- Ensure the drawings, details and specifications are fully adhered to on site.
- Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered to on site.
- Onsite information management from concept to completion
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise during construction
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
- Responsible for the development of Junior Engineers
- Material quality management
- Responsible for onsite Health and Safety
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree Qualified QS
- PQS Background advantageous
- Highly motivated and ability to manage own work.
- €50 – 60K +Benefits – (Guideline range -Potentially higher DOE)
I specialise in recruitment within the Construction Sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.