Senior Data Scientist
About this job
Opportunity to join a massive digitisation programme with a major multinational financial services organisation.
This is one of the biggest digitisation programmes of work in the world and you will use cutting edge data science techniques including natural language processing and computer vision to create interesting, innovative and impactful POCs and drive them into full production.
- Experience running a portfolio of projects – some as part of internationally distributed teams and some solo
- Excellent hands-on skills in statistical analysis, building predictive models and the execution of deep learning projects in a non-academic setting
- Senior stakeholder management skills – this is a new programme so you will need to champion the embedding of advanced analytics within the organisation
- Understanding of financial services and financial instruments
- Use of analytics technologies like Python, R, Tensorflow etc
- Experience working with massive datasets
- Educated to Masters level or higher in a relevant discipline
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Kennedy – Head of Data Science Search on or 085-8623333 to arrange a confidential discussion.