Senior Custody Manager
About this job
My client – a global asset service provider is seeking to appoint a Senior Custody Manager to join their Dublin city centre office. In this role you will be responsible for development and growth of the Custody business, with particular emphasis on new business acquisition and providing guidance and solutions to clients. You will ensure succession plans in place, ongoing cross training and strong career development focus for all staff and provide balanced performance and development feedback.
- Manage and oversee direct reports, ensuring performance management is operating effectively in support of the business objectives and there is appropriate focus on staff development and succession planning.
- Ensure that new Custody product initiatives are supported and implemented in an efficient, controlled and scalable manner.
- Manage the end to end operational model across Operations that fulfills client expectations whilst achieving efficiency and control objectives.
- Ensure all Custody services are produced in accordance with Prospectus and Regulations.
- Proactive approach to managing change, in particular around client change, streamlining and implementation of new operating systems/processes.
- Manage capacity requirements and cost of resourcing in line with capacity planners.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of trade and cash processing environment and fund structures.
- Solid understanding of the funds industry and in particular Custody and associated regulations.
- Role model leader instilling managerial principles focusing on a positive performance management environment.
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of the technology and systems supporting the product.
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, with strong presentation skills.
The salary on offer for this position is negotiable depending on experience and comes with an excellent benefits package.
For further information please submit your CV to Conor O’Reilly to arrange a call.