Senior Corporate Pensions Admin
About this job
My client are a global insurance broker and professional services group. I am now seeking an experienced Corporate Pensions Administrator as part of a busy team.
Salary will be competitive commensurate with experience – likewise with a strong benefits package including healthcare, pension and educational support. Full-time permanent position, Dublin South based.
Key responsibilities will revolve around the administration of a portfolio of corporate client pension schemes. Day to day duties may involve:
- Ensuring all aspects of the day to day administration of the client portfolio is delivered to the highest standards – including renewal completion issuing benefit statements, and preparing of trustee annual reports
- Meeting agreed service standards and client deadlines as required
- Communicating with both clients and internal customers in a professional and proactive manner
- Providing technical support to team members and helping resolve customer issues. Helping with the integration and training of new members of staff
- Attending trustee and client meetings as required
- Full QFA qualification, CPD hours up to date
- 2-3 years’ Corporate Pension Administration experience – either DB or DC
- Thorough understanding of pension legislation as well as further relevant regulation affecting the industry
- Strong attention detail, analytical skills, ability to work as part of a team
- Relevant computer skills – Excel, Word and Outlook