Senior Consultant – Project Manager
About this job
Role Title: Senior Consultants – Project Manager
Role Summary: My client an international firm based in Dublin is in urgent need of an experienced Project Managers / Consultants. If you are looking to join a dynamic and diverse Transformation team delivering large-scale transformation programme Consulting services, working with clients across government, health, utilities, transport, financial services, and telco, my client can offer just that.
Ideal Candidate: I am looking for experienced (2-4 years approx), motivated people with experience in a management consultancy or similar advisory role in industry or the public sector. A strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a business, technology, or project management related area. Experience of working across our focus sectors (government; health, utilities; transport; financial services; and telco) is desirable.
Contract: Full time position – Salary and benefits are is competitive. My clients HQ is based in Dublin but remote working is in place for the forseeable.
Key role Responsibilities include:
- Supporting consistent delivery of high-quality project deliverables on time and within budget.
- Managing and monitoring project logs, including project plans, risk and issue logs, project budgets, resource plans, etc
- Developing and updating project reports, including status reports.
- PM qualification (a bonus)
- 3rd level educational qualifications
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly via the link or call 35319026557