Senior Consultant (Lean) Supply Chain
About this job
Role Title: Senior Consultant (Lean) Supply Chain
Role Summary: My client an international firm based in Dublin is in urgent need of experienced Senior Consultants in the areas of Supply Chain and Operations, Life Sciences and Fast Moving Consume Goods (FMCG) who are passionate about improving business end-to-end supply chains.
Ideal Candidate: I am looking for experienced (2-5 years approx.), in supply chain and operations environments in the manufacturing, life sciences or FMCG sectors. Strong stakeholder management and communication skills and excellent, Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, and MS Project. Most importantly, you will need to have lead a Process Improvement project, ideally using Lean Six Sigma.
Contract: Full time position – Salary and benefits are is competitive
Key role Responsibilities include:
- Working in the delivery of large-scale operational excellence and continuous improvement projects across all levels of an organization.
- Supporting consistent delivery of high-quality project deliverables on time and within budget.
- Managing and monitoring project logs, including project plans, risk and issue logs, project budgets, resource plans, etc.
- PM qualification (a bonus)
- 3rd level educational qualifications – preferably within Supply Chain and Engineering, Science, Business Management, or other relevant discipline.
- Hands-on mentality, ability, and interest to work with all levels of the manufacturing organisation from production operations to senior management in manufacturing organisations
- Lean qualification
- Consultancy background
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly via the link or call 35319026557