Senior Compliance Officer
About this job
A leading General Insurance provider are recruiting for a Senior Compliance Officer for their Dublin office. The Senior Compliance Officer will work as part of a small team with the opportunity to influence the development and implementation of the Compliance Framework.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Compliance Officer:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Compliance Framework and Compliance Plan
- Delivery of the annual compliance monitoring programme including conducting compliance reviews
- Provide advice to the business on appropriateness and effectiveness of controls and the application of rules, regulations and the company’s compliance policies and procedures
- Review of products, customer documents and marketing materials for compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Participate on new business initiatives, ensuring that relevant compliance considerations and resulting risks, are part of all strategic planning discussions, and decisions
- Assist with the implementation, review and amendment of compliance policies/ procedures
- Assist Compliance Management with Central Bank of Ireland engagements
- Identification of new and emerging legislation and risks, ensuring business awareness of requirements and assist in developing implementation plans
- Regular engagement with Senior Management
- Champion and promote a positive consumer culture in all engagement with the 1st line
- Promote a positive compliance culture and awareness through the development and roll out of appropriate and tailored training for staff
The Senior Compliance Officer will have a proven track record in a compliance role with strong knowledge of conduct risk preferable.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Donal Whelan. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, Head of Financial Crime, AML Manager, Regulatory Analyst.