Senior Compliance Associate
About this job
Our client a funds company is currently recruiting for a Senior Compliance Associate to join their Dublin based team. Reporting to the Head of Compliance, supporting and advising to ensure regulatory compliance standards, policies and procedures are developed and implemented and understood by the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting the Compliance Monitoring Program and ensuring that a comprehensive compliance environment is maintained throughout the business.
- Monitoring ongoing regulatory changes and provide assistance in the ongoing review and implementation of any regulatory updates.
- Assisting that all staff are adequately trained in line with regulatory requirements.
- Assist the Compliance Manager with reporting, controls and maintenance of AML policy and procedures.
- Assist in any compliance projects or ad hoc tasks throughout the compliance team.
The successful candidate will have at least 3-5 years’ experience in the funds industry with exposure to Compliance Monitoring, UCITS and AIFMD regulations. Relevant third level degree (Law, Business, Finance, Administration). ACOI qualification essential or at least working towards it.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV or call 01 6610444.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.