Senior Business analyst
About this job
Senior IT Business Analyst – Global FS Company – Dublin City Centre
Due to continued success, my client, a global blue-chip company based in Dublin 2, now has a requirement for a senior IT Business Analyst.
My client is in the process of modernising its application landscape and introducing new applications to its ecosystem and so this role will involve responsibilities across end user requirements, process definition and optimisation, implementation and management of change. This is a broad role which will see you work across the full SDLC, on multiple applications and across several function. Projects can range from small to large scale global implementations.
- Driven to continuously push projects to completion.
- Develop quickly a strong understanding of the existing system and application landscape
- Communicate effectively across both business and technology teams to understand functional requirements
- Coordinate with business end-users and resolve issues in conjunction with technology division where appropriate.
- Analyse business processes and requirements and transfer the knowledge to the development / test teams.
- Prepare detailed documentation and functional specifications.
- Manage any change requests related to the working project plans to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Investigate data / perform ad-hoc database queries
- Help to ID complex production issues if required, clarifying if and how business requirements are not being met – support the resolution.
- Ensure compliance with all organisational and regulatory requirements
- Strong background in IT Business analysis (4+ years) supporting complex front to back office applications
- Strong ability to work on several varied projects at once
- Good understanding of cloud technologies and integration frameworks.
- Self motivated but team orientated
- Strong ability to prioritise competing demands from conflicting sources.
- Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders across multiple locations.
- Advanced SQL skills with data analysis and problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel this role would be right for you, please apply and we will be in touch. Please note you must have full working rights in Ireland and the EU to be considered for this position.