Senior Business Analyst (Salesforce)
About this job
Business Analyst – Salesforce Implementation
Role summary: My client a multinational engineering company needs a Business Analyst to join their department. As a foundational aspect of the Groups Digital Programme, Salesforce is being implemented across numerous divisions. This is a broad role to champion the use of Salesforce.com across the Division and promote its use, functionality, benefits to drive greater adoption and use across the organization.
The core responsibility of the Business Analyst is to know what good looks like and drive the adoption of salesforce. They must create and run the Salesforce user group to ensure that KLA adopt, adapt, and use salesforce to the fullest.
Ideal candidate: Experience working in the areas of Salesforce CRM implementation and support, plus Strong Business Analysis skills.
Role type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable and competitive – candidate dependant
- Location: Remote for the most part – however, once it is safe, my client will need these persons on site in Cavan some days of the week, to facilitate the implementation (business depending)
- Travel: Some will be required to mainland EU – infrequent – when it is only safe to do
- Work with the business and IT so that Projects are successfully delivered – on time and within budget.
- Tickets are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure the IT Manual is enforced and complied with.
- Support the Business for BAU – Run and Change.
- Support business transformation and alignment activities.
- Highlight any application and process issues to manager so that issues may be addressed, and appropriate action taken.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly via the link or call 35319026557