Senior Analyst, Client Service Listings Team
About this job
Client Service – Senior Analyst
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
- Developing a knowledge and understanding of European Union and Irish implementing law relating to the admission to trading of debt securities as well as applicable Stock Exchange rules.
- Preparing applications to the appropriate regulatory authorities in compliance with applicable regulations and rules.
- Advise and assist clients in resolving comments
- Preparation of ancillary listing documentation as well as invoice preparation and aged receivables management.
- Database input and management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Business/ Finance/ Legal Degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a Financial Services/ Asset Management/ Investment Banking institute.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Highly positive customer service orientation.
- Strong team player.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic permanent job opportunity please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to Tom Guilfoyle of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists at or by calling (01) 661 0444