Senior AML / MLRO Consultant
About this job
Key Responsibilities of the AML Senior Consultant/MLRO:
- Act as the appointed MLRO to a number of collective investment schemes
- Ongoing oversight of service providers and review of monthly reporting on behalf of Board
- Attending and reporting to Board at quarterly meetings and interaction with Boards/Investment manager/Administrators in the interim periods
- Preparation, maintenance and update of AML Policies and associated documents, policies and procedures
- Preparation, provision and implementation of solutions to cater for the impact of new and updated regulations
- Investigation and reporting of suspicious activity and/or fraud attempts
- Making recommendations to the Board based on findings/observations in relation to AML/CFT compliance
- Carrying out monitoring of outsourced activities to ensure firms is in compliance with AML/CFT legislation and regulations
- Reviewing AML/CFT regulations and advising the Firm on their obligations
The AML Senior Consultant/MLRO will have proven AML experience within the Funds sector with a high degree of awareness of the Irish regulatory environment.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.