Senior Accountant, Dublin North
About this job
Our client is a well known brand in the healthcare space. They are currently looking for a qualified accountant with strong reporting and commercial acumen. The role will be looking after multiple entities and will be a value-added role.
Reporting to the Financial Director
Example of some duties:
- Produce annual reporting and monthly board packs
- Produce all journals for month-end close such as revaluation and reclassification journals
- Review with management performance v budget
- Understand business deliverables
- Analyse KPI performance and review trends
- Review investment decisions and NPV
- Complete local tax returns
- Qualified Accountant – 2 years PQE
- Deadline driven and proven ability to hit deadlines
- Attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take ownership and responsibility for the role from an early stage.
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Matthew Roberts (ACCA) of Lincoln Recruitment.
Mroberts (@) Lincoln.ie
01 661 0444