Security System Sales Consultant – Cork
About this job
Title: System Sales Consultant – Security Systems
- Oppurtunity to join Renowned Multinational
- Highend client Portfolio and Projects
- Excellent package with Lucrative earning potentials
My client is a leading Fire and Security Company, renowned within their industry. With the increased activity in Ireland, and the increasing number of projects across industry, this leading multinational have expereinced year on year growth.
In order to maximise their offering, they are looking for a M&E Business Development Manager to Identify new business opportunities along with Account management of key accounts within the M&E Contractors sector.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, You will:
- Identify new business opportunities along with Account management of key accounts within the M&E Contractors sector predominantly in the Leinster region.
- Review of tender documentation, design and drawings, providing sales and technical support to electrical and M&E Contractors for Fire and security systems.
- Regularly monitor and analyse opportunities within the construction market and target contractors to work with.
- Hold regular one on one meetings with my clients, carry out CPD’s on Fire/Security systems and develop relationships.
- alyse opportunities within the construction market and target contractors to work with.
- Generate opportunities to grow our business through orders for fire and security products and installations and maintenance.
- Continously Cross sell company product and service offering, maximising revenue generation potential.
You will demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of dealing technically with, Consultants, Main Contractors and M&E Contractors
- Technical experience in Security systems
- Strong proven sales ability in the security market
- €40-50k Based + Uncapped commission structure – OTE – €75 – 100k
- Health Insurance
- Car, Laptop, Phone
I specialise in recruitment within the Security Space, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.