About this job
Our client is currently recruiting for a Risk Analyst for their Dublin based office. The successful person will be reporting the Chief Risk Office (CRO) and will be responsible for supporting the Risk team in overseeing the risk governance and frameworks across the business and its international locations.
- Responsible for monitoring and testing reports to communicate any risk or internal controls issues to Senior Managers, the board and wider business.
- Provide effective oversight and maintenance of the company’s risk framework.
- Monitoring regulatory developments and ensuring the company is kept up to date with all requirements and guidance.
- Work with allocated areas of the business to determine and agree recommendations for risk appetite.
- Support the Head of Compliance and Risk Manager with day -to- day process’.
The Risk Analyst will have 2-4 years’ experience in a similar in a role within the Financial Services sector, insurance experience desirable. Excellent report writing and a strong knowledge of the Irish and European Regulations. Relevant professional certification in either Risk/Compliance is strongly desired or working towards it.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance/ Risk team recruit for Compliance / Risk roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.