Retail Operations Manager
About this job
To maintain the growth and reputation of our client’s business they are now seeking a vital hire to join their team in the position of Retail Operations Manager.
This role will report to the Head of Retail and will ensure that their state-of-the-art showroom is constantly kept up to date and to the highest standard.
The role will require detailed planning, processing and co-ordination with other departments to deliver excellence.
- Support the Head of Retail to ensure Retail meet set company objectives.
- Assume responsibility for all display upkeep & project work within the showroom.
- Manage the administration and maintenance team day to day to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Develop and implement budget and plans for retail operations.
- Develop policies for the merchandising of products within the retail showroom.
- Monitory inventory levels in the showroom to determine the need for stock supply.
- Evaluate product sales analytics to maximize sales performance.
- Work with Marketing and logistics to ensure continuity of service instore and online.
- Provide mentoring and training to the retail team to develop their skills and enhance their job performance through as directed by the Head of Retail.
- Excellent attention to detail and a critical eye
- Experience of working in a similar role in a retail environment
For additional details on this role please reach out with your cv